Just a reminder that dues are still $60.00 and due the 1st of each month. Any payments received after the 15th are considered late and a $10.00 late fee will be applied to the account. You can send your payment, drop off your payment or have your bank send your payment through auto bill pay. To initiate auto pay you will have to have online banking already set up with your bank. If you have online banking proceed as follows:
- Select Bill Pay from the payment choices.
- Once on the Bill Pay page you should see a prompt that states; “if the company you are paying does not accept electronic payments click on send a check”. Select that option.
- Fill in all required company information:
Brea Glenbrook Club
1821 E. Greenbriar Lane
Brea, CA 92821
- When asked for an account put in your physical street address. This is how your payment is applied to your Glenbrook account in our system.
- Make sure to set your payment to reoccurring.
- Payments are due the 1st of each month so make sure to allow 3-5 business days for mail delivery when selecting a payment date since your bank will be sending your payment check directly to Glenbrook.
If you have any questions call the club, 714-529-8002