- Road Closure of Birch St at Brea Blvd for Sign InstallationOn Thursday March 7, Laroc Services will be installing UFC signage between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at 220 S Brea Blvd. on the corner of Brea Blvd. and Birch St.
- Submit a Love Brea Project!We are in full swing preparing for our next Love Brea event! Project submissions are now open. If you know of a project in our city and are wanting Love Brea to perhaps get involved, submit now!
- Apply now for Cultural Arts Commission!The City of Brea is currently accepting applications for the Cultural Arts Commission. The Commission helps to identify the cultural needs and interests of the community and recommends various ways to broaden community participation in the arts.
- Shake Shack to open three new Orange County locations this yearThe fast-food chain known for its burgers, chicken sandwiches and titular shakes plans on opening two new pit stops in Brea, Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach.
- Salary negotiations stall between Brea Olinda Unified and teachers associationNext negotiations go to a state mediator, but if an agreement isn't reached, a strike could be possible.
- Daxon: Brea City Council gets a raiseTerri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.